About Alcohol Free Wines
Greetings and welcome to our website, here you’ll find the best alcohol removed wines in the market today.
Thank you for stopping by. We started selling Alcohol Free Wines over 10 years ago, mostly because we believed in the idea of sharing this amazing product and its benefits with all our future potential customers. We really hope that you can enjoy it as much a we have. Ben Solis.
Questions and Answers about Non-Alcoholic wine.
Firstly of all, just to be clear, even though you will find many bottles of wine that are labeled as “non-alcoholic wine”, quite a number of them will still have a small percentage of alcohol in them. This is because the starting point of making non-alcoholic wine is always an alcoholic wine. Turning this alcoholic wine into its non-alcoholic cousin involves adding another step the production process (ie. the removal of alcohol), and it can sometimes be difficult to remove all. In order for wine to quality as being labeled as non-alcoholic, or any beverage for that matter, the federal laws require that it can only contain 0.5% of alcohol by volume.
- They contain approximately a third of the calories of their alcoholic counterparts (generally around 60 calories per 8 OZ glass)
- You will still be able to enjoy a glass or two of wine but don’t have to worry about how to get home as you will be able to safely drive yourself.
- Some studies say that non-alcoholic red wine actually is more effective at lowering blood pressure than alcoholic red wine
- It can be a good alternative for those that do not enjoy the effects of alcohol
- Studies concluded that low alcohol and non-alcoholic red wines could be used to treat people with heart disease.
The real health benefits in red wine may be found in powerful antioxidants called polyphenols.webmd.com
Study: Red Wine Is Healthier When It's Non-Alcoholic .theatlantic.com
Removing the alcohol content of red wine does not reduce its health-giving properties, suggest experts.http://news.bbc.co.uk
No fun! Non-alcoholic wine best for health benefitsnbcnews.com
Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Trumps The Original For Blood Pressure Benefits, Study Suggests.huffingtonpost.com
Non-alcoholic wine is good for your heart, study finds .nydailynews.com